All SEO tactics used to get your site successfully crawled and positioned in the major search engines evolve with the technology used to render websites, but the basic fundamentals stay the same. There are three major aspects to SEO that you should be sure to concentrate on when optimizing your website – keywords, links, and graphics. Use this checklist to ensure that your Queenlsand site will achieve the highest possible search engine rankings :
1. Make sure the keywords that you are targeting are relevant to your website’s content.
2. Keywords should be phrases that are commonly used in the search engines. There is no point in having your website optimized with search words or phrases that search engine users are not going to search with.
3. The titles of your pages should start with your keywords.
4. The content of your pages should be full of your keywords and other related information.
5. All tags on your website should be optimized with your targeted keywords.
6. Be sure that your keywords are included in your website’s filenames.
1. External links are extremely important in search engine optimization. First, make sure that your site is listed in DMOZ also known as the Open Directory Project. DMOZ provides many of the search engine results for the most popular search engines, including Google.
2. Your website should be listed in human edited online directories.
3. It is essential you make sure that your website has a sitemap with text links.
4. Avoid linking with anyone who asks – focus on linking with websites that have a page rank as high as yours or better. Also, link with websites that relate to yours or are complimentary to yours. For example, if you have a fashion-related website, link with other fashion, accessory, or beauty websites.
Queenlsand SEO Tips – How to Write a Good Title and Description
A few nights ago I was asked by a regular in a bar I frequent: 'what is this pub doing with a website? Somewhat bemused, I replied that it receives substantial hits to its website and that it is listed on all the Bangkok portals. More importantly, they have consistently remained at #1 on Google, Yahoo!, MSN and the other major search engines for well over a year. Visitors the site, although not verifiable, must convert into a lot of money.' He looked slightly bemused, shrugged his shoulders and muttered something about not knowing much about search engines.
That is where we stand on building websites: our philosophy is based on making the web work for our clients; in providing them with a new revenue source. We don't just deliver tastefully designed websites, we also provide detailed research which we convert into accurately anticipated keywords likely to be used by potential visitors when searching for a source of information.
With this knowledge, we optimise our clients' web pages and register it with sites we know will boost its rankings. This strategy has been successfully employed on sites based in Thailand, the UK, Germany, Australia, France, Austria and France.
But there is another option to be seriously considered: commercial search. It is by far the most dynamic and fast-growing industry segment now, estimated to extend beyond $5billion by 2006. Pioneered by Overture (now Yahoo!), pay-per-click was created in response to three fundamental issues concerning internet search: poor quality results; random ordering of listings; and a weak advertising revenue model. It solved these problems by creating a real-time market for keyword bidding.
Recently, however, it has spawned a series of bidding wars among a growing number of marketers wanting their ads displayed alongside the top search results, and the demand for placement now seems to have reached an almost critical level. Highly popular search terms can easily get you involved in a cost escalation dynamic: extend your bid to the top spot and there's a good chance that, within hours, #2 will outbid you. This process can go on indefinitely until the actual 'market space' for these search terms is inflated beyond reach, which can take several weeks to stabilise and return to some kind of equilibrium.
Also, whilst pay-per-click can be the best marketing tool on the web if 'conversion rates' are high, there are four fundamental objectives to be recognised:
1. The content of your site must exactly match the keywords you intend to bid on;
2. All of your keywords stand no chance whatsoever of being listed in the top ten positions on the major search engines;
3. The cost of bidding will be more than recovered, as visits to your web pages will convert into quality leads or actual sales;
4. The more popular the search term, the more expensive.
If you think it's worth the investment, then take the plunge.
In the main, robots index websites, and few people look beyond the first 20 results. This has driven Google, Yahoo! and now MSN to devise a more specific search trend: e-marketing driven by localised search advertising, personalisation and increased specialisation. When fully operative, these initiatives will narrow the scope of the problems inherent in generic search results.
In the meantime, V9 will continue to provide our clients with optimum results: we have the expertise and proven credentials in providing Thai- and foreign-based businesses the opportunity of profitable expansion.
What is SEO?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) mean optimize you web page friendly with Search Engine. That's very easy to read buy very difficult to implement. You know how to optimize you page for Search Engine like?
I would like to share my experience over SEO. I create new website last 4 months about comparison service. I believe in my mind I would like visitor to get the best benefit as much as they can. So I try to find any products and compare with many shops. That's the point of this site. After it's done 60%-80% I submit many directories (some are good and some bad). As I remember around 1,200 directories. On that time I do not concern about bad site and good site I know only "Submit".
I use around a month with submit directory and later I change and update website to be the best. I have separate page for reciprocal link as well. After 3 months, I just check my backlink by SEO Elite and WOW. Only 20 directories have backlink to my site (from 1,200). Look terrible for me about "Submit Directory" Then I think submit directory is not work for me anymore so I try to use Social Bookmarking (Digg, etc..). Social bookmark can drive traffic but mostly no backlinks.
I try to learn about SEO technique from many forums site and found some technique to "Post Comment in Blog". I think this way is the best to generate backlinks. For blog comment I have some tips to find related site you can try phase below in Google.
site:.edu inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "any niche keyword"
- site:.edu mean you select only.edu website.
- inurl:blog mean must has "blog" in domain
- "post a comment" mean specified to page can post comment
- -"comments closed" mean show result only active comment posted (Google Search Technique)
- -"you must be logged in" mean show result that do not need to register/login (Google Search Technique)
- "any niche keyword" mean you keyword related to your site
I try to comment many blog and yes I get some backlinks from their sites. But most of them "Nofollow" but don't be serious you still get backlinks except PR transfer. Don't worry.
Anyway, for submit directory I think I will be back to submit again but I need to select the quality link only. Most of quality link you need to reciprocal for sure. And the last one you MUST be concern is you content should be complete. You need to usually update your site (On page) to be friendly too.
I believe this is not my last article about SEO. I try to do many things for SEO and Traffic boost up. I will share my experience again if I can find something new on SEO Technique.
- Digital Marketing Brisbane
- Google Marketing Bulwer
- Digital Marketing Cowan Cowan
- Digital Advertising Green Island
- SEO Kooringal
- Digital Advertising Moreton Island
- Digital Advertising Mud Island
- Digital Marketing St Helena Island
- SEO Acacia Ridge
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Albion
- SEO Company Alderley
- Digital Advertising Algester
- Google Marketing Annerley
- Google Marketing Anstead
- Google Marketing Archerfield
- Digital Marketing Ascot
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Ashgrove
- SEO Company Aspley
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Auchenflower
- SEO Company Bald Hills
- SEO Company Balmoral
- Google Marketing Banks Creek
- SEO Banyo
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Bardon
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Bellbowrie
- Digital Advertising Belmont
- Google Marketing Boondall
- SEO Company Bowen Hills
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Bracken Ridge
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Bridgeman Downs
- Digital Marketing Brighton
- SEO Company Brisbane Airport
- SEO Company Brisbane city
- Search Engine Optimisation Brookfield
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Bulimba
- Search Engine Optimisation Burbank
- SEO Company Calamvale
- Google Marketing Camp Hill
- SEO Cannon Hill
- Digital Advertising Carina
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Carina Heights
- SEO Company Carindale
- SEO Company Carseldine
- Digital Marketing Chandler
- SEO Chapel Hill
- Digital Marketing Chelmer
- Digital Advertising Chermside
- SEO Chermside West
- Digital Marketing Chuwar
- Search Engine Optimisation Clayfield
- Digital Marketing Coopers Plains
- SEO Coorparoo
- SEO Company Corinda
- Digital Advertising Darra
- Search Engine Optimisation Deagon
- Digital Advertising Doolandella
- SEO Company Drewvale
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Durack
- SEO Dutton Park
- Google Marketing Eagle Farm
- SEO East Brisbane
- Digital Marketing Eight Mile Plains
- Digital Marketing Ellen Grove
- SEO England Creek
- SEO Company Enoggera
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Enoggera Reservoir
- Digital Marketing Everton Park
- Search Engine Optimisation Fairfield
- Search Engine Optimisation Ferny Grove
- Google Marketing Fig Tree Pocket
- Search Engine Optimisation Fitzgibbon
- Search Engine Optimisation Forest Lake
- Digital Marketing Fortitude Valley
- SEO Gaythorne
- Search Engine Optimisation Geebung
- SEO Gordon Park
- SEO Company Graceville
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Grange
- Digital Marketing Greenslopes
- Digital Marketing Gumdale
- Digital Advertising Hamilton
- Digital Marketing Hawthorne
- Google Marketing Heathwood
- Digital Marketing Hemmant
- Digital Marketing Hendra
- Digital Marketing Herston
- Google Marketing Highgate Hill
- Digital Advertising Holland Park
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Holland Park West
- Search Engine Optimisation Inala
- SEO Company Indooroopilly
- SEO Company Jamboree Heights
- SEO Jindalee
- Search Engine Optimisation Kalinga
- Google Marketing Kangaroo Point
- Digital Advertising Karana Downs
- Search Engine Optimisation Karawatha
- SEO Company Kedron
- Search Engine Optimisation Kelvin Grove
- Search Engine Optimisation Kenmore
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Kenmore Hills
- SEO Keperra
- Digital Advertising Kholo
- Search Engine Optimisation Kuraby
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Lake Manchester
- Digital Marketing Larapinta
- Search Engine Optimisation Lota
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Lutwyche
- SEO Company Lytton
- Search Engine Optimisation Macgregor
- SEO Mackenzie
- Google Marketing Manly
- SEO Manly West
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Mansfield
- Google Marketing McDowall
- Digital Marketing Middle Park
- SEO Milton
- Google Marketing Mitchelton
- Search Engine Optimisation Moggill
- Digital Advertising Moorooka
- Google Marketing Morningside
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Mt Coot-tha
- Search Engine Optimisation Mt Crosby
- Search Engine Optimisation Mt Gravatt
- Digital Marketing Mt Gravatt East
- Digital Marketing Mt Ommaney
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Murarrie
- Digital Marketing Nathan
- Digital Advertising New Farm
- SEO Newmarket
- SEO Newstead
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Norman Park
- Digital Marketing Northgate
- Digital Marketing Nudgee
- Digital Advertising Nudgee Beach
- Digital Marketing Nundah
- SEO Company Oxley
- Digital Advertising Paddington
- SEO Company Pallara
- Digital Advertising Parkinson
- SEO Petrie Terrace
- Digital Advertising Pinjarra Hills
- SEO Company Pinkenba
- Digital Marketing Port of Brisbane
- Search Engine Optimisation Pullenvale
- Digital Advertising Ransome
- Digital Marketing Red Hill
- Google Marketing Richlands
- Digital Marketing Riverhills
- Digital Marketing Robertson
- Digital Marketing Rochedale
- Digital Advertising Rocklea
- Digital Advertising Runcorn
- SEO Company Salisbury
- Digital Marketing Sandgate
- SEO Company Seven Hills
- SEO Company Seventeen Mile Rocks
- Search Engine Optimisation Sherwood
- Digital Marketing Shorncliffe
- SEO Sinnamon Park
- Digital Marketing South Brisbane
- Digital Advertising Spring Hill
- SEO St Lucia
- SEO Stafford
- SEO Stafford Heights
- SEO Stretton
- SEO Company Sumner
- Search Engine Optimisation Sunnybank
- Search Engine Optimisation Sunnybank Hills
- Google Marketing Taigum
- Digital Marketing Taringa
- Digital Marketing Tarragindi
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Teneriffe
- SEO Tennyson
- Digital Marketing The Gap
- SEO Company Tingalpa
- SEO Company Toowong
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Upper Brookfield
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Upper Kedron
- Digital Advertising Upper Mt Gravatt
- SEO Virginia
- Digital Marketing Wacol
- SEO Wakerley
- Search Engine Optimisation Wavell Heights
- Search Engine Optimisation Company West End
- SEO Company Westlake
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Willawong
- Google Marketing Wilston
- Digital Marketing Windsor
- Digital Marketing Wishart
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Woolloongabba
- Digital Advertising Wooloowin
- Search Engine Optimisation Company Wynnum
- Digital Advertising Wynnum West
- Digital Advertising Yeerongpilly
- SEO Yeronga
- SEO Company Zillmere
You can also fins out more about this area here.