SEO is one of the most effective things you can do online, getting your web site optimized in such a way that the search engines will reward you by basically sending traffic your way. SEO is not really that simple, but the bottom line is, if your page is optimized both on page and off, you generally get higher natural search engine rankings, which leads to traffic for your McDowall campaign.
If you’ve spent time online recently, you’ve probably read the term “SEO,” or “Search Engine Optimization. But what does it mean, exactly? “SEO” is a term that is used to describe the process by which traffic to a particular site is increasingly generated by search engines by way of search results. The quality of visitor traffic to a site can be measured by analyzing how often a visitor who uses a specific keyword phrase in a search actually performs what is known as a “conversion action.” That is, how often those visitors make a purchase, download materials, request information, or interact with the site in any other way that indicates interest in the product or service the site offers.
What is SEO Article Writing? - SEO Copywriting Explained
SEO is the acronym for search engine optimization. People use search engines to find information on the Internet. The typical search engines are Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Businesses have begun to use SEO to market themselves through the web. Companies use articles to advertise themselves on search engines and to try to gain a higher page rank, so as to gather more traffic to their sites. By placing certain keywords within your article, you have a greater chance of getting a higher page rank on search engines.
By using SEO, businesses have a greater likelihood of increasing their sales. When a business's advertisement is on one of the first pages of Google it tends to get better traffic to their site and this grows their sales. Because search engines are used around the world, they are never shut off and the business can be promoted twenty-four seven. SEO is not only beneficial to companies but also to the every-day people. If a person uses the same keywords that are put into an SEO article they tend to get their information faster, and it becomes easier to use the Internet in finding the information they want.
What Is SEO's Contribution to Sales?
Optimizing your business on search engines is like climbing a ladder until you are at the top. For companies, SEO contributes to their promotion and advertising and draws more consumers to their business. SEO writing is in high demand today because of how popular the Internet is, and it is an easier, cheaper, way to promote your company. For writers, SEO gives them a new medium of workforce because the companies will hire writers to produce articles that will catch the consumer's eye.
We no longer have to ask, "what is SEO?" Instead, ask "what can we expect from SEO?" If you're a new business, you can expect that SEO is the best way to promote yourself and by using the right keywords you could be well on your way to gaining a greater consumer interest. SEO is the best way for small businesses to grow and gain leeway in the world. All businesses use SEO whether small or big because it has become the fastest growing form of marketing in the world. A professional SEO company can help increase the number of qualified visitors to websites, thereby increasing sales. Search engine marketing is the most cost-effective way to advertise.
SEO – Find the Best McDowall Keywords for Your Website
Although SEO is essential thing when talking about online business, blogging or internet marketing, I am writing this article for those bloggers who are new to SEO or have no knowledge on it, and who don't want to pay for 3rd party SEO services.
Why we need SEO?
The answer is simple, we want to rank well in search engines, we want to grab more traffic from it. To achieve this we need to optimize our site for SEO. OK I agree, but SEO is only way to rank well in Google? No, not always,
What actually Search Bots (Google) looks for when they scroll your site?
Googlebot or any search robot do only one thing when they visit your site. Google will try to find out the topic (the main keyword) of your page content, and quality of information contained in your article, if it is best then it will surely be lifted up in Google search results pages. In short if content is original, unique and good, you don't need to worry about SEO or backlinks.
So, if I blog original and informative articles, I should forget about SEO?
NO, I don't mean that, as I said earlier, SEO is essential thing but you can take it on less priority if you post unique and original informative articles on your blog regularly, but if you are posting on hot niche in internet market, you are going to compete with big competitors, then you need to consider about SEO.
This is from my own experience of SEO, I think search engines looks for original and informative content. Quality test of your content is done by some algorithm and SEO is the way to tell search engines about your quality. All SEO techniques are designed to meet requirement of search engine algorithm, hence it becomes easy for bots to determine quality of your article. IF your content is king, bot will automatically detect it, once visitors start clinking on your link in search engine result pages, Google will be sure that your articles are great.
But, remember that, only good quality content will not raise your Google PR, but will surely help you to receive more organic search traffic from Google.
SEO Works With Algorithms: How an Algorithm Update Impacts Your Site's Ranking
All SEO tactics used to get your site successfully crawled and positioned in the major search engines evolve with the technology used to render websites, but the basic fundamentals stay the same. There are three major aspects to SEO that you should be sure to concentrate on when optimizing your website - keywords, links, and graphics. Use this checklist to ensure that your site will achieve the highest possible search engine rankings :
1. Make sure the keywords that you are targeting are relevant to your website's content.
2. Keywords should be phrases that are commonly used in the search engines. There is no point in having your website optimized with search words or phrases that search engine users are not going to search with.
3. The titles of your pages should start with your keywords.
4. The content of your pages should be full of your keywords and other related information.
5. All tags on your website should be optimized with your targeted keywords.
6. Be sure that your keywords are included in your website's filenames.
1. External links are extremely important in search engine optimization. First, make sure that your site is listed in DMOZ also known as the Open Directory Project. DMOZ provides many of the search engine results for the most popular search engines, including Google.
2. Your website should be listed in human edited online directories.
3. It is essential you make sure that your website has a sitemap with text links.
4. Avoid linking with anyone who asks - focus on linking with websites that have a page rank as high as yours or better. Also, link with websites that relate to yours or are complimentary to yours. For example, if you have a fashion-related website, link with other fashion, accessory, or beauty websites.
1. Make sure that your website uses CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). What this does is completely separate the code that is used to "layout" the web site from the content (Keywords etc) of your website. What happens is the Search Engine Spiders are able to completely ignore the formatting code. This makes the search engine spider find your content / keywords etc right away without the possibility of getting caught in bad code or having to sift through unnecessary code in order to find your keywords / content etc.
2. The graphics that are on your website should also have descriptive and keyword rich alternative attributes that are useful for visitors.
Using these three aspects of Search Engine Optimization will surely help your website get ranked faster.