SEO is one of the most effective things you can do online, getting your web site optimized in such a way that the search engines will reward you by basically sending traffic your way. SEO is not really that simple, but the bottom line is, if your page is optimized both on page and off, you generally get higher natural search engine rankings, which leads to traffic for your Sinnamon Park campaign.
If you’ve spent time online recently, you’ve probably read the term “SEO,” or “Search Engine Optimization. But what does it mean, exactly? “SEO” is a term that is used to describe the process by which traffic to a particular site is increasingly generated by search engines by way of search results. The quality of visitor traffic to a site can be measured by analyzing how often a visitor who uses a specific keyword phrase in a search actually performs what is known as a “conversion action.” That is, how often those visitors make a purchase, download materials, request information, or interact with the site in any other way that indicates interest in the product or service the site offers.
Although SEO is essential thing when talking about online business, blogging or internet marketing, I am writing this article for those bloggers who are new to SEO or have no knowledge on it, and who don't want to pay for 3rd party SEO services.
Why we need SEO?
The answer is simple, we want to rank well in search engines, we want to grab more traffic from it. To achieve this we need to optimize our site for SEO. OK I agree, but SEO is only way to rank well in Google? No, not always,
What actually Search Bots (Google) looks for when they scroll your site?
Googlebot or any search robot do only one thing when they visit your site. Google will try to find out the topic (the main keyword) of your page content, and quality of information contained in your article, if it is best then it will surely be lifted up in Google search results pages. In short if content is original, unique and good, you don't need to worry about SEO or backlinks.
So, if I blog original and informative articles, I should forget about SEO?
NO, I don't mean that, as I said earlier, SEO is essential thing but you can take it on less priority if you post unique and original informative articles on your blog regularly, but if you are posting on hot niche in internet market, you are going to compete with big competitors, then you need to consider about SEO.
This is from my own experience of SEO, I think search engines looks for original and informative content. Quality test of your content is done by some algorithm and SEO is the way to tell search engines about your quality. All SEO techniques are designed to meet requirement of search engine algorithm, hence it becomes easy for bots to determine quality of your article. IF your content is king, bot will automatically detect it, once visitors start clinking on your link in search engine result pages, Google will be sure that your articles are great.
But, remember that, only good quality content will not raise your Google PR, but will surely help you to receive more organic search traffic from Google.
SEO – Find the Best Sinnamon Park Keywords for Your Website
All SEO tactics used to get your site successfully crawled and positioned in the major search engines evolve with the technology used to render websites, but the basic fundamentals stay the same. There are three major aspects to SEO that you should be sure to concentrate on when optimizing your website - keywords, links, and graphics. Use this checklist to ensure that your site will achieve the highest possible search engine rankings :
1. Make sure the keywords that you are targeting are relevant to your website's content.
2. Keywords should be phrases that are commonly used in the search engines. There is no point in having your website optimized with search words or phrases that search engine users are not going to search with.
3. The titles of your pages should start with your keywords.
4. The content of your pages should be full of your keywords and other related information.
5. All tags on your website should be optimized with your targeted keywords.
6. Be sure that your keywords are included in your website's filenames.
1. External links are extremely important in search engine optimization. First, make sure that your site is listed in DMOZ also known as the Open Directory Project. DMOZ provides many of the search engine results for the most popular search engines, including Google.
2. Your website should be listed in human edited online directories.
3. It is essential you make sure that your website has a sitemap with text links.
4. Avoid linking with anyone who asks - focus on linking with websites that have a page rank as high as yours or better. Also, link with websites that relate to yours or are complimentary to yours. For example, if you have a fashion-related website, link with other fashion, accessory, or beauty websites.
1. Make sure that your website uses CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). What this does is completely separate the code that is used to "layout" the web site from the content (Keywords etc) of your website. What happens is the Search Engine Spiders are able to completely ignore the formatting code. This makes the search engine spider find your content / keywords etc right away without the possibility of getting caught in bad code or having to sift through unnecessary code in order to find your keywords / content etc.
2. The graphics that are on your website should also have descriptive and keyword rich alternative attributes that are useful for visitors.
Using these three aspects of Search Engine Optimization will surely help your website get ranked faster.
Search Engine Traffic Without Backlink - SEO
In this post, I will explain you how to optimize a webpage by defining page optimization and then I will also explain how to optimize your homepage to maximize the search engine rank. Please keep in mind that all search engines don't index pages in a same manner. Therefore SEO techniques won't promise you maximum output in all search engines.
We do page optimization to make our web page friendlier to search engines. Page optimization guarantees that your web page is functioning in a very easy way that the search engines can understand. I want to reiterate on a fact that I mentioned you in an earlier post. Never try to make your website more search engine friendly which is not much friendly to the visitors. Then your website will look uncomfortable to read and it won't attract visitors. Followings are the main procedures that you must follow to optimize you webpage and home page.
I assume that you have gained knowledge in keyword search from my earlier post here. There I mentioned that, you must find the most suitable key word phrase for each web page. Put the primary keyword in the title of the web page. It means that you have to put the primary keyword in between the tags of the HTML code. The best practice is adding in the first position of the title or closer to the beginning of the title. Unless there is a special need to put your website title in each and every web page title, don't put it. If you really want to add your website title and want to promote it as a brand, put it at the end of the page title, after the primary keyword. Always make sure that your page title is shorter.
Some people think that META tags are important in SEO. But actually you don't have to worry about them much as it doesn't affect your ranking very much. But it is a good practice to add some description about your web page in the META tags. This description will be displayed in the search description of your web page in search engines. I have to mention the same thing regarding the META KEYWORD tag. But you can add Meta keyword tags with your primary keyword phrase, its synonyms and if possible some misspelled phrases of your primary keyword phrase. If you put multiple Meta keyword tags you must separate them with commas.
Keep in mind to add the header as same as your page title key word phrase informat. This will give more support to emphasis your page title and keyword phrase to the search engine. It is a good practice to use sub headers (in or format) with some description in every paragraph start. Try to do this at least in before few paragraphs' starting. If you can break your content to make sure that they are easy to read (by numbering or using bulleted list), it will look better.
Next is your home page. You must pay a good attention to your home page optimization as it is the first page that visitors will see often. You must put all the WORKING links of other main web pages in your home page. And make sure that it is possible to reach every page through your home page. I don't mean that all the links to the other pages must be put in the home page. Your home page must provide access to all the pages with the help of the intermediate main pages. But you must link all the major category pages to your home page. As I mentioned in the key word search post, you must put the best keyword for your business niche in the home page title. Use META tags and META KEYWORD tags in the home page also. But it is not a necessary thing. This will improve the readability of your website.
These are the most important things that you must consider to optimize your web pages and home page. I hope that you gained a good knowledge on this part. If you need to clarify anything related to this, you can always contact me through firstname.lastname@example.org. I will make sure that all of your questions are answered. I will explain you how to optimize your whole website and register in web directories to build traffic, in the next post.