Many people are still unaware of the important uses of SEO, but with time and more expansion they will learn. Every search engine has it’s own set of rules and regulations regarding what is legal and illegal uses of SEO.
SEO involves attaining a higher ranking in search engines via changes to your site content and code to make it more relevant and therefore more search engine compatible. SEO One Tree Hill is still a great way to bring in more profits with your Affiliate Marketing campaigns. It involves selecting the most targeted keywords or keyword phrases that relate to your web site. Since the online business in becoming highly competitive, websites who practice Search Engine Optimisation have an edge over their competitors. When properly optimised, an SEO campaign can deliver long-term gains, better accessibility and cross browser compatibility.
Keywords are an integral part of your online marketing campaign. Its not a good practice to add more than 20-30 words in Meta keywords. Both the Meta keywords tag and the Meta description tag contribute to your search engine ranking. A Meta keywords tag is supposed to be a brief and concise list of the most important themes of your page. When the search spiders crawl through your blog, they are looking for references to the keywords you have chosen as well as references to your description of your blog.
In an ideal world search engines would just find you by following links to your site, but in reality this could also take months. A simple link from an established site will get the search engines to visit the new site and begin to spider its contents. It can take a few days to even weeks from the referring of a link from such an established site for all the main search engine spiders to commence visiting and indexing the new site. Search engines crawl the Internet by following links on web sites, so if no one has linked to your new site, the search engine can’t know you’re there, as it isn’t like walking down the street and suddenly stumbling upon it.
SEO - 3 Most Important Aspects
SEO is one of the most effective things you can do online, getting your web site optimized in such a way that the search engines will reward you by basically sending traffic your way. SEO is not really that simple, but the bottom line is, if your page is optimized both on page and off, you generally get higher natural search engine rankings, which leads to traffic for you.
If you've spent time online recently, you've probably read the term "SEO," or "Search Engine Optimization. But what does it mean, exactly? "SEO" is a term that is used to describe the process by which traffic to a particular site is increasingly generated by search engines by way of search results. The quality of visitor traffic to a site can be measured by analyzing how often a visitor who uses a specific keyword phrase in a search actually performs what is known as a "conversion action." That is, how often those visitors make a purchase, download materials, request information, or interact with the site in any other way that indicates interest in the product or service the site offers.
Simply put, SEO is marketing through an understanding of how search algorithms work combined with a knowledge of what human users might search for. The end goal is to create a site that contains words for which people will likely search when looking for information such as that contained on your site.
SEO is an extremely powerful tool online - use SEO wisely!
SEO One Tree Hill – Web Page Optimization And Home Page Optimization
All SEO tactics used to get your site successfully crawled and positioned in the major search engines evolve with the technology used to render websites, but the basic fundamentals stay the same. There are three major aspects to SEO that you should be sure to concentrate on when optimizing your website - keywords, links, and graphics. Use this checklist to ensure that your site will achieve the highest possible search engine rankings :
1. Make sure the keywords that you are targeting are relevant to your website's content.
2. Keywords should be phrases that are commonly used in the search engines. There is no point in having your website optimized with search words or phrases that search engine users are not going to search with.
3. The titles of your pages should start with your keywords.
4. The content of your pages should be full of your keywords and other related information.
5. All tags on your website should be optimized with your targeted keywords.
6. Be sure that your keywords are included in your website's filenames.
1. External links are extremely important in search engine optimization. First, make sure that your site is listed in DMOZ also known as the Open Directory Project. DMOZ provides many of the search engine results for the most popular search engines, including Google.
2. Your website should be listed in human edited online directories.
3. It is essential you make sure that your website has a sitemap with text links.
4. Avoid linking with anyone who asks - focus on linking with websites that have a page rank as high as yours or better. Also, link with websites that relate to yours or are complimentary to yours. For example, if you have a fashion-related website, link with other fashion, accessory, or beauty websites.
1. Make sure that your website uses CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). What this does is completely separate the code that is used to "layout" the web site from the content (Keywords etc) of your website. What happens is the Search Engine Spiders are able to completely ignore the formatting code. This makes the search engine spider find your content / keywords etc right away without the possibility of getting caught in bad code or having to sift through unnecessary code in order to find your keywords / content etc.
2. The graphics that are on your website should also have descriptive and keyword rich alternative attributes that are useful for visitors.
Using these three aspects of Search Engine Optimization will surely help your website get ranked faster.
Although SEO is essential thing when talking about online business, blogging or internet marketing, I am writing this article for those bloggers who are new to SEO or have no knowledge on it, and who don't want to pay for 3rd party SEO services.
Why we need SEO?
The answer is simple, we want to rank well in search engines, we want to grab more traffic from it. To achieve this we need to optimize our site for SEO. OK I agree, but SEO is only way to rank well in Google? No, not always,
What actually Search Bots (Google) looks for when they scroll your site?
Googlebot or any search robot do only one thing when they visit your site. Google will try to find out the topic (the main keyword) of your page content, and quality of information contained in your article, if it is best then it will surely be lifted up in Google search results pages. In short if content is original, unique and good, you don't need to worry about SEO or backlinks.
So, if I blog original and informative articles, I should forget about SEO?
NO, I don't mean that, as I said earlier, SEO is essential thing but you can take it on less priority if you post unique and original informative articles on your blog regularly, but if you are posting on hot niche in internet market, you are going to compete with big competitors, then you need to consider about SEO.
This is from my own experience of SEO, I think search engines looks for original and informative content. Quality test of your content is done by some algorithm and SEO is the way to tell search engines about your quality. All SEO techniques are designed to meet requirement of search engine algorithm, hence it becomes easy for bots to determine quality of your article. IF your content is king, bot will automatically detect it, once visitors start clinking on your link in search engine result pages, Google will be sure that your articles are great.
But, remember that, only good quality content will not raise your Google PR, but will surely help you to receive more organic search traffic from Google.