Good SEO articles increase a website’s SEO traffic because articles are indexed online. SEO articles can be posted to a personal blog or article databases, which permit links back to your website. Creating a blog with original SEO articles is a great way to offer fresh SEO content to viewers interested in your niche or product. You can help sway their opinions by offering your expert views and giving them the information to back them up. You then link your blog posts to your main web site to that once the person is convinced that buying your gizmo, gadget, service or potion is going to change their lives they can click on over and buy it from you.
Know Me, Like Me, Trust Me
Now that’s smart marketing. People prefer to buy things from people they know, like and trust. Custom SEO articles help them get to know you, like you, and trust you. But, it doesn’t happen overnight. You have to provide regular Dampier posts either everyday or at least several times a week in order to gain a following and provide enough unique SEO content to keep your search engine ratings high, attract new viewers and convince people that you are the expert in your field.
SEO - 3 Most Important Aspects
All SEO tactics used to get your site successfully crawled and positioned in the major search engines evolve with the technology used to render websites, but the basic fundamentals stay the same. There are three major aspects to SEO that you should be sure to concentrate on when optimizing your website - keywords, links, and graphics. Use this checklist to ensure that your site will achieve the highest possible search engine rankings :
1. Make sure the keywords that you are targeting are relevant to your website's content.
2. Keywords should be phrases that are commonly used in the search engines. There is no point in having your website optimized with search words or phrases that search engine users are not going to search with.
3. The titles of your pages should start with your keywords.
4. The content of your pages should be full of your keywords and other related information.
5. All tags on your website should be optimized with your targeted keywords.
6. Be sure that your keywords are included in your website's filenames.
1. External links are extremely important in search engine optimization. First, make sure that your site is listed in DMOZ also known as the Open Directory Project. DMOZ provides many of the search engine results for the most popular search engines, including Google.
2. Your website should be listed in human edited online directories.
3. It is essential you make sure that your website has a sitemap with text links.
4. Avoid linking with anyone who asks - focus on linking with websites that have a page rank as high as yours or better. Also, link with websites that relate to yours or are complimentary to yours. For example, if you have a fashion-related website, link with other fashion, accessory, or beauty websites.
1. Make sure that your website uses CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). What this does is completely separate the code that is used to "layout" the web site from the content (Keywords etc) of your website. What happens is the Search Engine Spiders are able to completely ignore the formatting code. This makes the search engine spider find your content / keywords etc right away without the possibility of getting caught in bad code or having to sift through unnecessary code in order to find your keywords / content etc.
2. The graphics that are on your website should also have descriptive and keyword rich alternative attributes that are useful for visitors.
Using these three aspects of Search Engine Optimization will surely help your website get ranked faster.
Who Has Time for All That?
Of course, finding the time to write your SEO articles every day can be difficult in light of the fact that you still have a business to run. And even worse than that, if your writing skills are lacking you may do a better job convincing people that you are an idiot than an expert in your field. No matter how much you know about your topic, and as unfair as it may seem, if it isn’t written well people will assume that you aren’t intelligent. Purchasing custom written articles for your blog posts is the perfect solution. Having a team of professional writers at your service is an easy way to get fresh, informative content to your viewers while boosting your professional expert image.
SEO Tips – How to Write a Good Dampier Title and Description
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, and is a set of methods that concentrate on improving the ranking of a website in the search engine listing. Similarly, SEO can also be considered as a subset of search engine marketing. The term also refers to an industry of consultants who undertake optimization projects on behalf of clients' sites.
Search Engine Optimization methods can be categorized as white hat SEOs and black hat SEOs. The search engines for building content and improving site quality often approve white hat SEO methods. However, the black hat SEO often uses methods and tricks like cloaking and spamdexing. In fact, there is an argument wherein white hatters charge that black hat methods are an attempt to manipulate search rankings unfairly, and the black hatters counter that all SEO is an attempt to manipulate rankings.
Various kinds of listings are displayed in search engines result pages, which mainly include pay per click advertisements, paid inclusion listings and organic search results. SEO focus on advancing the goals of a website by improving the number and position of its organic search results for a wide variety of relevant keywords. SEO stratagem can highly enhance both the number and quality of visitors, who complete the action intended by the site owner. Search engine optimization offers stand-alone services, mainly for a larger marketing effort and can be highly effective if incorporated at the initial development and design of a site.
However, the cost of pay per click advertising can be hug for competitive and high-volume search terms. On the other hand, ranking well in the organic search results can supplement the same-targeted traffic with a significant potential saving. If the cost of optimization is less than the cost of advertising, site owners can even opt for an organic search to optimize their site.
With the magnification of e-commerce, search engine optimization can be a crucial process for any business organization, as SEO greatly assist in targeting the final customers.
SEO: What is it?
What does a Title mean to your website? A Title is a short descriptive explanation of what your webpage is about. In a brief moment a search engine spider can crawl your site and read your title and content to see how relative your content is based on the user's search.
Page title's are a collection of keywords, categories and description all in one. The page title should be different on every page of your website, you will actually get penalized if your title is the same on every page, due to the fact that the search engine will think you have duplicate information and literally skip over the page. For Example if you are promoting 10 products on your site you should have a separate page for each product with its own title specific to the content.
As noted before you should use your keywords and or phrase in the title, and make sure you use some type of formatting. One of the most common would be something like this:
Keyword or phrase | category | Website Title
Remember search engines rank pages individually so it is very important to make the title's unique. It's also important to note that when you or someone else is searching on Google, Yahoo or MSN, the title will be the first thing that they read, so its vital to be descriptive. This is the time you need to make an impression on the reader so that they will want to click on your link and visit your site. Without a title that encourages a clickthrough your site will be dead in the water and lot's of time wasted.
If a user is interested in your title, they will tend to read the descriptive paragraph underneath called a Meta Description, and this is a meta tag or HTML tag that is embedded in the code, and is used for this purpose only, if your site does not have this tag included, they will usually grab the first few sentences from your main page of your site.
The description is basically a few sentences of descriptive information about your website, make sure it flows well and is easy to read, oh and by the way insert your keywords throughout the description. The description needs to be around 200 characters or less, you are not telling a story here, you are trying to get the reader curious so they want to clickthrough to the site.
Hope some of these SEO Tips where enough to get you going in the right direction, keep up your research!