Good SEO articles increase a website’s SEO traffic because articles are indexed online. SEO articles can be posted to a personal blog or article databases, which permit links back to your website. Creating a blog with original SEO articles is a great way to offer fresh SEO content to viewers interested in your niche or product. You can help sway their opinions by offering your expert views and giving them the information to back them up. You then link your blog posts to your main web site to that once the person is convinced that buying your gizmo, gadget, service or potion is going to change their lives they can click on over and buy it from you.
Know Me, Like Me, Trust Me
Now that’s smart marketing. People prefer to buy things from people they know, like and trust. Custom SEO articles help them get to know you, like you, and trust you. But, it doesn’t happen overnight. You have to provide regular Cooloongup posts either everyday or at least several times a week in order to gain a following and provide enough unique SEO content to keep your search engine ratings high, attract new viewers and convince people that you are the expert in your field.
Although SEO is essential thing when talking about online business, blogging or internet marketing, I am writing this article for those bloggers who are new to SEO or have no knowledge on it, and who don't want to pay for 3rd party SEO services.
Why we need SEO?
The answer is simple, we want to rank well in search engines, we want to grab more traffic from it. To achieve this we need to optimize our site for SEO. OK I agree, but SEO is only way to rank well in Google? No, not always,
What actually Search Bots (Google) looks for when they scroll your site?
Googlebot or any search robot do only one thing when they visit your site. Google will try to find out the topic (the main keyword) of your page content, and quality of information contained in your article, if it is best then it will surely be lifted up in Google search results pages. In short if content is original, unique and good, you don't need to worry about SEO or backlinks.
So, if I blog original and informative articles, I should forget about SEO?
NO, I don't mean that, as I said earlier, SEO is essential thing but you can take it on less priority if you post unique and original informative articles on your blog regularly, but if you are posting on hot niche in internet market, you are going to compete with big competitors, then you need to consider about SEO.
This is from my own experience of SEO, I think search engines looks for original and informative content. Quality test of your content is done by some algorithm and SEO is the way to tell search engines about your quality. All SEO techniques are designed to meet requirement of search engine algorithm, hence it becomes easy for bots to determine quality of your article. IF your content is king, bot will automatically detect it, once visitors start clinking on your link in search engine result pages, Google will be sure that your articles are great.
But, remember that, only good quality content will not raise your Google PR, but will surely help you to receive more organic search traffic from Google.
Who Has Time for All That?
Of course, finding the time to write your SEO articles every day can be difficult in light of the fact that you still have a business to run. And even worse than that, if your writing skills are lacking you may do a better job convincing people that you are an idiot than an expert in your field. No matter how much you know about your topic, and as unfair as it may seem, if it isn’t written well people will assume that you aren’t intelligent. Purchasing custom written articles for your blog posts is the perfect solution. Having a team of professional writers at your service is an easy way to get fresh, informative content to your viewers while boosting your professional expert image.
SEO Tips – How to Write a Good Cooloongup Title and Description
If you don't know what type of search engine optimized article to write for your web site then it is a good idea to consider writing some kind of FAQ article. FAQ stands for frequently asked questions. If you go to a message board or forum about a topic and provide a 250-word answer to a commonly asked question on these boards and then upload all of this information to your site you will probably get tons of traffic and also clicks on your affiliate links.
The best thing about a FAQ article, which can be as tiny as 500 words. The great thing about the Question and Answer format is that often you can stumble across the very language that people are actually using when they type questions about this subject into a popular search engine like Google or Yahoo. So when you do your market research properly and try to find what you need on the forums at big websites like ivillage or on huge consumer or product review sites then you are practically being handed the keywords that you need to optimize your website on a silver platter.
As mentioned previously in this blog, a good source of keywords is the overture inventory tool, which is a free tool for searching for the appropriate keywords to use in your ad, blog or article. The key to using it is to never choose the top keyword but rather ones that are more exclusive.
The original purpose of the Internet was to give people information about products, places and people that they could not get elsewhere. People still look on the Internet to find this exclusive type of review today. When you write a FAQ article you are satisfying that urge to find out the "truth" about a product or a solution to a problem, which was the entire basis for the FAQ page on the Internet in the first place.
SEO - 3 Most Important Aspects
All SEO tactics used to get your site successfully crawled and positioned in the major search engines evolve with the technology used to render websites, but the basic fundamentals stay the same. There are three major aspects to SEO that you should be sure to concentrate on when optimizing your website - keywords, links, and graphics. Use this checklist to ensure that your site will achieve the highest possible search engine rankings :
1. Make sure the keywords that you are targeting are relevant to your website's content.
2. Keywords should be phrases that are commonly used in the search engines. There is no point in having your website optimized with search words or phrases that search engine users are not going to search with.
3. The titles of your pages should start with your keywords.
4. The content of your pages should be full of your keywords and other related information.
5. All tags on your website should be optimized with your targeted keywords.
6. Be sure that your keywords are included in your website's filenames.
1. External links are extremely important in search engine optimization. First, make sure that your site is listed in DMOZ also known as the Open Directory Project. DMOZ provides many of the search engine results for the most popular search engines, including Google.
2. Your website should be listed in human edited online directories.
3. It is essential you make sure that your website has a sitemap with text links.
4. Avoid linking with anyone who asks - focus on linking with websites that have a page rank as high as yours or better. Also, link with websites that relate to yours or are complimentary to yours. For example, if you have a fashion-related website, link with other fashion, accessory, or beauty websites.
1. Make sure that your website uses CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). What this does is completely separate the code that is used to "layout" the web site from the content (Keywords etc) of your website. What happens is the Search Engine Spiders are able to completely ignore the formatting code. This makes the search engine spider find your content / keywords etc right away without the possibility of getting caught in bad code or having to sift through unnecessary code in order to find your keywords / content etc.
2. The graphics that are on your website should also have descriptive and keyword rich alternative attributes that are useful for visitors.
Using these three aspects of Search Engine Optimization will surely help your website get ranked faster.