SEO is one of the most effective things you can do online, getting your web site optimized in such a way that the search engines will reward you by basically sending traffic your way. SEO is not really that simple, but the bottom line is, if your page is optimized both on page and off, you generally get higher natural search engine rankings, which leads to traffic for your Karana Downs campaign.
If you’ve spent time online recently, you’ve probably read the term “SEO,” or “Search Engine Optimization. But what does it mean, exactly? “SEO” is a term that is used to describe the process by which traffic to a particular site is increasingly generated by search engines by way of search results. The quality of visitor traffic to a site can be measured by analyzing how often a visitor who uses a specific keyword phrase in a search actually performs what is known as a “conversion action.” That is, how often those visitors make a purchase, download materials, request information, or interact with the site in any other way that indicates interest in the product or service the site offers.
Write Yoast Style For Online SEO Success
Write yoast style on your blog and you'll learn the key components of popular SEO writing results that work anywhere you might write.
Yoast is a plugin for WordPress. If you don't have it, you might want to ask your webmaster to add it to your WordPress blog. If you do have it, follow the directions below to learn how to best use it.
1 - Keyword Phrase
Use your keyword phrase as the first 3 - 5 words in your title, in a sub header (header 2), and as the alt text for a graphic you use in your article. If possible, use the same words as anchor text for a link you place in the content, as well.
2 - Edit Meta Description Snippet
Edit the snippet in the yoast file box, by adding about 20 words using your keyword phrase in the snippet. This is an important part of helping others find your article online.
3 - Write 300 Words or More
If you don't have more than three hundred words to say about a given topic, it probably isn't worth the effort, because that's the minimum number of words you need. And they should be value driven words. Don't be lazy. Add real content and make sure they add value to your site.
4 - Use Short Sentences
Yeah, I know. I can't do this, even if I'm forced... But I try. So, because the program requires it. I'm learning to shorten my sentences. Sometimes, using odd methods to CUT the length of a sentence.
5 - Keep it Simple Stupid
Okay, that word may not be nice, according to my granddaughter, but it's a word. Furthermore, it's a principle. Use it. The principle, not the word.
6 - Use Transition Words
Yeah, this one drives me nuts too. But it's a requirement. Yoast wants at least 30% of your sentences to have a transition word, because they say so. Words like: and, first of all, finally, in addition, because, since, therefore, same, less, yet, opposite, consequently, most noteworthy, most of all, especially, and relevant. If you don't use these words, you'll quickly become superfluous, in the eyes of yoast. Just do it.
7 - Write in Active Voice
This is important. It makes the article easier to read, and gives it more impact. Shorter sentences also help with readability and voice, because you don't overwrite your thoughts.
Keep your sentences under 20 words each - this is a requirement as well. And do this!
If you find you just can't --- hire a content writer. It's worth the money!
SEO – Find the Best Karana Downs Keywords for Your Website
All SEO tactics used to get your site successfully crawled and positioned in the major search engines evolve with the technology used to render websites, but the basic fundamentals stay the same. There are three major aspects to SEO that you should be sure to concentrate on when optimizing your website - keywords, links, and graphics. Use this checklist to ensure that your site will achieve the highest possible search engine rankings :
1. Make sure the keywords that you are targeting are relevant to your website's content.
2. Keywords should be phrases that are commonly used in the search engines. There is no point in having your website optimized with search words or phrases that search engine users are not going to search with.
3. The titles of your pages should start with your keywords.
4. The content of your pages should be full of your keywords and other related information.
5. All tags on your website should be optimized with your targeted keywords.
6. Be sure that your keywords are included in your website's filenames.
1. External links are extremely important in search engine optimization. First, make sure that your site is listed in DMOZ also known as the Open Directory Project. DMOZ provides many of the search engine results for the most popular search engines, including Google.
2. Your website should be listed in human edited online directories.
3. It is essential you make sure that your website has a sitemap with text links.
4. Avoid linking with anyone who asks - focus on linking with websites that have a page rank as high as yours or better. Also, link with websites that relate to yours or are complimentary to yours. For example, if you have a fashion-related website, link with other fashion, accessory, or beauty websites.
1. Make sure that your website uses CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). What this does is completely separate the code that is used to "layout" the web site from the content (Keywords etc) of your website. What happens is the Search Engine Spiders are able to completely ignore the formatting code. This makes the search engine spider find your content / keywords etc right away without the possibility of getting caught in bad code or having to sift through unnecessary code in order to find your keywords / content etc.
2. The graphics that are on your website should also have descriptive and keyword rich alternative attributes that are useful for visitors.
Using these three aspects of Search Engine Optimization will surely help your website get ranked faster.
SEO - What is SEO?
SEO is one of the most effective things you can do online, getting your web site optimized in such a way that the search engines will reward you by basically sending traffic your way. SEO is not really that simple, but the bottom line is, if your page is optimized both on page and off, you generally get higher natural search engine rankings, which leads to traffic for you.
If you've spent time online recently, you've probably read the term "SEO," or "Search Engine Optimization. But what does it mean, exactly? "SEO" is a term that is used to describe the process by which traffic to a particular site is increasingly generated by search engines by way of search results. The quality of visitor traffic to a site can be measured by analyzing how often a visitor who uses a specific keyword phrase in a search actually performs what is known as a "conversion action." That is, how often those visitors make a purchase, download materials, request information, or interact with the site in any other way that indicates interest in the product or service the site offers.
Simply put, SEO is marketing through an understanding of how search algorithms work combined with a knowledge of what human users might search for. The end goal is to create a site that contains words for which people will likely search when looking for information such as that contained on your site.
SEO is an extremely powerful tool online - use SEO wisely!