Good SEO articles increase a website’s SEO traffic because articles are indexed online. SEO articles can be posted to a personal blog or article databases, which permit links back to your website. Creating a blog with original SEO articles is a great way to offer fresh SEO content to viewers interested in your niche or product. You can help sway their opinions by offering your expert views and giving them the information to back them up. You then link your blog posts to your main web site to that once the person is convinced that buying your gizmo, gadget, service or potion is going to change their lives they can click on over and buy it from you.
Know Me, Like Me, Trust Me
Now that’s smart marketing. People prefer to buy things from people they know, like and trust. Custom SEO articles help them get to know you, like you, and trust you. But, it doesn’t happen overnight. You have to provide regular Craigie posts either everyday or at least several times a week in order to gain a following and provide enough unique SEO content to keep your search engine ratings high, attract new viewers and convince people that you are the expert in your field.
SEO - Web Page Optimization And Home Page Optimization
All SEO tactics used to get your site successfully crawled and positioned in the major search engines evolve with the technology used to render websites, but the basic fundamentals stay the same. There are three major aspects to SEO that you should be sure to concentrate on when optimizing your website - keywords, links, and graphics. Use this checklist to ensure that your site will achieve the highest possible search engine rankings :
1. Make sure the keywords that you are targeting are relevant to your website's content.
2. Keywords should be phrases that are commonly used in the search engines. There is no point in having your website optimized with search words or phrases that search engine users are not going to search with.
3. The titles of your pages should start with your keywords.
4. The content of your pages should be full of your keywords and other related information.
5. All tags on your website should be optimized with your targeted keywords.
6. Be sure that your keywords are included in your website's filenames.
1. External links are extremely important in search engine optimization. First, make sure that your site is listed in DMOZ also known as the Open Directory Project. DMOZ provides many of the search engine results for the most popular search engines, including Google.
2. Your website should be listed in human edited online directories.
3. It is essential you make sure that your website has a sitemap with text links.
4. Avoid linking with anyone who asks - focus on linking with websites that have a page rank as high as yours or better. Also, link with websites that relate to yours or are complimentary to yours. For example, if you have a fashion-related website, link with other fashion, accessory, or beauty websites.
1. Make sure that your website uses CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). What this does is completely separate the code that is used to "layout" the web site from the content (Keywords etc) of your website. What happens is the Search Engine Spiders are able to completely ignore the formatting code. This makes the search engine spider find your content / keywords etc right away without the possibility of getting caught in bad code or having to sift through unnecessary code in order to find your keywords / content etc.
2. The graphics that are on your website should also have descriptive and keyword rich alternative attributes that are useful for visitors.
Using these three aspects of Search Engine Optimization will surely help your website get ranked faster.
Who Has Time for All That?
Of course, finding the time to write your SEO articles every day can be difficult in light of the fact that you still have a business to run. And even worse than that, if your writing skills are lacking you may do a better job convincing people that you are an idiot than an expert in your field. No matter how much you know about your topic, and as unfair as it may seem, if it isn’t written well people will assume that you aren’t intelligent. Purchasing custom written articles for your blog posts is the perfect solution. Having a team of professional writers at your service is an easy way to get fresh, informative content to your viewers while boosting your professional expert image.
SEO Tips – How to Write a Good Craigie Title and Description
Many freelancers have questions about what is SEO; what is SEO copywriting; what is SEO writing. This article explains - in detail - what this is. And, how to make money from it as a freelance writer.
What is SEO?
SEO is an acronym for the phrase "search engine optimization." Search engine optimization is all about doing specific things to your website to drive more traffic to it so that you can increase online sales - and traffic.
What are some of these "things?"
There are many, but here we will discuss what it is as it applies to freelance writers. And, this means writing text in a certain way so that web surfers (ie, internet users) can land on a particular site.
What is SEO As It Relates to Freelance Writers?
What freelance writers need to be concerned with is keywords. What are keywords? Keywords are the words and phrases that web surfers type in when they search for things online.
For example, let's say you were interested in starting a foreclosure cleanup business. You may not know anything about it other than foreclosures are hot in the news right now and you are interested in starting this kind of company.
So, you log onto your favorite search engine, (eg, Google, Yahoo! MSN, etc.) and type in the keywords "foreclosure cleaning business" or "foreclosure cleaning" or "foreclosure cleanup" or some other relevant keyword phrase.
Note: When you type words into a search engine to find something on the internet, the words you type in are called a keyword (one word) or a keyword phrase (two or more words with commas in between).
How Businesses Get to the Top of Search Engine Results
When you type in these words and hit "ENTER", a bunch of sites pop up and you start to surf (ie, click on the results) and start investigating the sites to see if they have the information you need.
The sites that pop up are the results that search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, et al think are the most relevant to the keyword phrase (aka search phrase) you typed in. Companies pay a lot of money to be among the first two or three pages in the results that search engines return.
Why SEO Copywriters are So In Demand and How They Make Their Money
One of the ways they get to pop up in the first two or three pages of results is to have relevant text that contains the proper keyword phrases. And, this is where you as an SEO copywriter can make a lot of money. You write the text that their site needs to pop up high in search engine results.
Many times, companies will simply give you a bunch of keyword phrases and let you write what you want -- as long as it's a certain length (usually 300-500 words).
There are many freelance writers - hundreds of thousands, if not a few million. BUT, only a tiny minority know what SEO is and how to write this type of copy. And, this is why they're so in demand.
SEO copywriters have an in-demand skill. And, as more and more companies move larger portions of their advertising budgets to internet marketing, there is an even greater demand for their skills.
In the SearcheEngineWatch article, The SEO Copywriter: Wordsmithing the Web, William Flaiz, underscores the importance of an SEO copywriter. He writes:
"The role of the agency SEO copywriter is unique because.... Suddenly, the writer must optimize press releases, craft articles for social news, monitor social network communications, and develop wiki content.... a strong SEO copywriter is adaptable and capable of internalizing a lot of new information extremely quickly. These unique individuals have fast become the backbone of many SEO engagements. If content is king, then they [SEO copywriters] are the kingmakers."
And this is why SEO copywriters can charge a premium for their services. If you're looking for a way to start or maximize your income as an online freelance writer, then SEO copywriting is they way to go.
SEO: What is it?
What is SEO?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) mean optimize you web page friendly with Search Engine. That's very easy to read buy very difficult to implement. You know how to optimize you page for Search Engine like?
I would like to share my experience over SEO. I create new website last 4 months about comparison service. I believe in my mind I would like visitor to get the best benefit as much as they can. So I try to find any products and compare with many shops. That's the point of this site. After it's done 60%-80% I submit many directories (some are good and some bad). As I remember around 1,200 directories. On that time I do not concern about bad site and good site I know only "Submit".
I use around a month with submit directory and later I change and update website to be the best. I have separate page for reciprocal link as well. After 3 months, I just check my backlink by SEO Elite and WOW. Only 20 directories have backlink to my site (from 1,200). Look terrible for me about "Submit Directory" Then I think submit directory is not work for me anymore so I try to use Social Bookmarking (Digg, etc..). Social bookmark can drive traffic but mostly no backlinks.
I try to learn about SEO technique from many forums site and found some technique to "Post Comment in Blog". I think this way is the best to generate backlinks. For blog comment I have some tips to find related site you can try phase below in Google.
site:.edu inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "any niche keyword"
- site:.edu mean you select only.edu website.
- inurl:blog mean must has "blog" in domain
- "post a comment" mean specified to page can post comment
- -"comments closed" mean show result only active comment posted (Google Search Technique)
- -"you must be logged in" mean show result that do not need to register/login (Google Search Technique)
- "any niche keyword" mean you keyword related to your site
I try to comment many blog and yes I get some backlinks from their sites. But most of them "Nofollow" but don't be serious you still get backlinks except PR transfer. Don't worry.
Anyway, for submit directory I think I will be back to submit again but I need to select the quality link only. Most of quality link you need to reciprocal for sure. And the last one you MUST be concern is you content should be complete. You need to usually update your site (On page) to be friendly too.
I believe this is not my last article about SEO. I try to do many things for SEO and Traffic boost up. I will share my experience again if I can find something new on SEO Technique.